* Contribute to our culture, including ways of working and behaviors, that are congruent with our mission, values, and success model.
* Partner and actively build collaborative relationships with hiring managers and HR to use qualitative and quantitative approaches to forecasting labor demand and mix.
* Working with hiring managers and HR to determine which skills, traits or previous experiences should be prioritized for an open position and to develop desired recruiting strategies.
* Actively build hourly candidate pools to fill position openings according to plan.
* Build relationships with Operations, HR, and external partners to collaboratively build successful hiring strategies to include marketing campaigns utilizing social media.
* Assist hiring managers in developing appropriate job descriptions that will attract a well-defined candidate pool.
* Help hiring managers prepare for interviews with job candidates.
* Review candidates who have applied via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and evaluate candidate qualifications against position requirements and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process.
* Develop and manage recruitment marketing plans or sourcing plans to determine the most appropriate candidate sources that align to the search requirements.
* Source candidates via resume databases, search engine and networking sites using Boolean search language.
* Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
* Use an appropriate mix of media to connect with talent communities (phone, email, social media, etc.).
* Effectively reinforce our employer brand to attract quality newcomers who align with our culture and will be more likely to remain with CBB long-term.
* Prepare candidates for interviews, coaching them on logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire, and overall expectations.
* Ensure candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
* Draft and utilize phone interview templates appropriate to the job description.
* Use independent judgement to compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with position requirements to determine if the candidate is a match for the role or a potential match for other open positions.
* Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates).
Influencing the Hire:
* Keep candidates engaged throughout process, ensuring consistent communication on the status of the search.
* Partner with hiring leader to determine offer details, using market data and compensation guidelines to support recommendations.
* Articulate a job offer to candidate and drive for candidate acceptance, anticipating and negotiating counteroffers as appropriate.
* Attend appropriate HR and Operations staff meetings and provide Recruiting updates
* Employ continuous improvement through consistent re-assessment of recruiting plans, methods, tools, and processes
* Understand the external factors that impact the supply of top talent in local markets.
* Communicate with HR and hiring managers on candidate and new employee needs throughout the interviewing and onboarding process
* Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other compliance standards set forth).
* Work to deliver a strong candidate slate, continuously building talent pipelines to ensure there are always multiple qualified candidates in play.
* Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities to the hiring leader and TA leadership to depict both metrics and efforts.
* Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research and recommend solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to the hiring leader, providing a consultative approach with recommendations on how to move forward.
* High school diploma required.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related field is strongly preferred.
* Minimum of two or more years’ recruiting experience with demonstrated successes in a corporate, RPO or agency setting.
* Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
* Customer service experience preferred.
* Proficient in Boolean search techniques for sourcing.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge of common Human Resources principles, practices and metrics related to talent acquisition.
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
Notice of Recruitment Fraud
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand’s name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.
* Job Family Human Resources
* Job Function Human Resources
* Pay Type Salary
* Toledo, OH, USA
Description Ref ID: 02940-#######547Classification: Event CoordinatorCompensation: DOEThe Events Specialist will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of events...Apply For This Job
Description Org. Setting and Reporting The Counter-Terrorism Committee Executive Directorate (CTED) internships are for (3) months with the opportunity for...Apply For This Job
Description Company Description The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Director of Human Resources Department: Administration Reports to: Plant Manager Job Summary:The successful candidate will be a hardworking,...Apply For This Job
What do we do? As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies. Having a...Apply For This Job
Description ECHO Community Healthcare is a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center that provides quality healthcare to all members of our community,...Apply For This Job