A franchise/Business development and digital marketing manager needed for a health and personal care-based company
JOB DESCRIPTION INCLUDES:
· Develop business and franchise offerings from the start based on collective company business offerings and intellectual property portfolio
· Creation of franchise agreements, contracts, and relevant documents
· Monitor and keep abreast of applicable regulatory imperatives (e.g., FTC) and regional variations of them (e.g., state franchise laws)
· Develop franchise manuals, sales, and marketing strategies.
· Seeks out prospective franchisees
· Lays the groundwork for completing a contract with a new franchise owner.
· Collaborate with our business’s sales and marketing departments and identify growth strategies, plans, and goals for increasing sales and the number of franchises in a region or district.
· Carrying out strategies,
· Recruiting candidates to become new franchisees
· Negotiating contracts.
· Informing new franchise owners on contractual agreements, sales expectations, and branding.
· Ensuring that all employees receive adequate training on company policies and procedures
· Analyzing data to identify new opportunities for growth within existing markets
· Monitoring competitor activity in the market and making adjustments to marketing campaigns as needed
· Developing strategic plans to help existing stores improve performance
· Managing the overall operations of a franchise operation to ensure that it is running smoothly
· Experience with sales and lead generation,
· Knowledge of contracts and legal documents,
· Deep understanding of our company’s business model and corporate culture.
· Negotiation skills, strong interpersonal and verbal communication,
· Research skills for analyzing regional market differences and identifying new franchisees. Y
· Strong leadership and excellent managerial skills,
Marketing skills: Creating advertisements, planning marketing campaigns, and analyzing the success of marketing efforts. Ability to create effective marketing strategies and campaigns that help the franchise grow. Emphasis on knowledge of digital marketing. Must be proficient in utilizing social media platforms, search engine optimization, and email marketing to maximize advantage. Must be knowledgeable in executing effective branding strategies.
Business development skills: Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities. E.g., Identifying potential clients, researching their needs, and creating a strategy to meet those needs, including identifying new revenue streams, such as by developing new products or services.
Communication Skills: Effectively communicate with potential franchisees, franchise owners, suppliers, and other team members. Build trust and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders. Use communication skills to create marketing materials, conduct interviews, and write reports.
Financial knowledge; Understand the financial aspects of a franchise. Ability to assess a franchise’s potential and how to help a franchise grow. Know how to help the company make intelligent financial decisions.
Strategic Planning: Able to create a plan for the future. Ability to forecasting trends, identify opportunities, and outline goals. Able to use strategic planning to develop a plan for growing a franchise, e.g., creating a marketing, sales, and training strategy.
Adaptability and Multitasking: Ability to adapt to changing business terrane quickly and who have experience working under pressure. Able to manage multiple projects at once and work quickly to meet deadlines.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
Full Vaccination required of all staff members
Ability to commute/relocate:
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location