At Eye Specialists of Indiana, we are dedicated to provide exceptional service, from experienced doctors and staff using proven technology. This is your opportunity to join our fast-paced growing ophthalmology practice. We are a team that strives for excellence in serving our patients, our colleagues and each other. Our employees contribute directly to the growth and success of our practice, and takes pride in being a member of our team. We strongly believe that the manner in which our patients are treated by our employees is as important as the services provided by the doctors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Contacts insurance companies to verify patient benefits and completes insurance verification.
· Reviews, reports, researches, and works with patients and other departments to resolve billing errors.
· Reviews insurance information in patient accounts and makes necessary corrections as needed and
· Contacts the patient prior to surgery to provide them with their Out of Pocket expenses for surgery.
· Assists with other billing duties as needed.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· One year of Insurance Verification & Authorizations experience preferred.
· Data Entry experience strongly preferred.
· Demonstrate knowledge of state & federal collections guidelines and third party claims processing preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location