A progressive HR professional who serves as an advisor and business partner to management and is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. The Sr. HRBP will develop strong working relationships, communicating needs proactively with both the HR department and business management; seeking to develop integrated solutions that reflect the business objectives of the organization. This position will advise and support both US and international business units.
· Counsel and consult with managers and employees in a variety of human resources areas to include performance management, compensation, employee/team development, employee and labor relations, training, staffing and selection, HR policies and practices, talent management, and other issues that may impact the work environment.
· Under the direction of the HR Manager – Americas, the Senior HRBP is tasked with ensuring alignment between the business operations and the HR practices and objectives and has a keen understanding of the business’s strategy, providing dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide decision making.
· Provide employee relations support (coach, counsel, and advice) to management on HR issues, such as problem identification, resolution, conflict management and proactive identification of improvement opportunities.
· Work closely with HR team in designing, developing, and executing full cycle recruitment plans and talent sourcing strategies that guarantee the attraction, selection, and successful recruitment of potential talents that will further drive the achievement of staffing goals as well as the business’s overall objectives.
· Act as mediator in conducting investigations and conflict resolution.
· Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
· Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
· Provide compensation support including the development of job descriptions and salary structures using the company’s compensation philosophy
· Operating knowledge of HRIS is required.
· Manage Drug and Alcohol Programs under FAA and FMCSA
· Ability to influence others and manage change at all levels of the organization regardless of reporting structure.
· Ability and desire to travel 30%
Education and/or Training:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field is required. High school diploma or equivalent required.
PHR or SPHR certification preferred
5-7 years of progressive experience as a HR Business Partner or Manager, providing broad generalist HR advice.
· Maintains a high standard of work and ensures accuracy
· Works collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
· Promotes tolerance and inclusion among diverse groups and recognition of multiple views
· Maintains confidentiality, and communicates truthfully, respectfully, openly and honestly with others
· Sets and achieves goals; Works to achieve the standards of excellence identified by management
· Demonstrates a willingness to excel and be proficient in the position
· Understands the financial implications and rationale for actions
· Relates to others in an open and accepting manner by being friendly and approachable, demonstrating diplomacy and tact, and building rapport.
· Identifies and constructively addresses interpersonal conflict, disagreements or confrontations and facilitates communication between involved parties to minimize personal impact.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location