Grabber is privately owned and headquartered in Highland, UT with 24 facilities across the US and Canada. Grabber is a leading provider of quality products built for construction professionals. For this market, quality is everything. Products must be 100% reliable and durable to meet the demands of an increasingly fast-paced and productivity-minded profession.
The construction industry rewards innovations that achieve real gains in efficiency, performance, and job quality. All GRABBER products must meet this high standard of excellence. We engineer them to be superior to all other products in their class.
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of a branch store. Responsible for operations personnel, inventory, physical assets, accounts receivable and accounts payable within the branch.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Determines goals for overall branch in coordination with Area Sales Manager.
2. Manages the inventory required to service the area customers. Minimizes the investment in inventory to achieve the maximum return on the Company’s dollars.
3. Manages warehouse and delivery staff. Assigns duties to ensure that inventory is organized and properly handled. Oversees delivery assignments to drivers.
4. Performs purchasing duties for branch, working closely with Area Sales Manager. Assists sales rep’s with price quotes and locates source for non-standard inventory.
5. Specific focus on reduction of sku’s to core business needs, removal of slow moving items and consolidation and conformity of areas inventory.
6. Responsible for the physical assets of the branch such as showroom, warehouse handling and office equipment. Including service, cleanliness of branch, maintenance and appearance of branch, sales and delivery vehicles and equipment.
7. Monitors financial health of branch; develops budget, analyzes related financial reports and troubleshoots where necessary, working closely with Area Sales Manager.
8. Assists in branch counter sales as needed and works with Area Sales Manager to train sales staff on new product lines.
9. Supervises, trains and evaluates performance of operations staff.
10. Performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. BA degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
2. Five years warehouse traffic and/or inventory control experience. Some supervision experience. Construction industry experience preferred.
3. Experience in purchasing negotiations.
4. Strong verbal, written, leadership and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to use computer spreadsheet and word processing programs.
6. Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: One location
Email Marketing Operations Manager 1156474 #PP A leading digital streaming network is looking for an Email Operations Manager. The successful...Apply For This Job
EXPLORE OPPORTUNITES AT AUTOMANN Warehouse Operations Manager / Arlington, TX (moving to Duncanville in Q1 2022) Who we are: Formed...Apply For This Job
Description: Would you describe yourself as a direct and analytical person comfortable taking the lead? Do you prefer roles that...Apply For This Job
IT Operations Manager has extensive experience coordinating with program and project leaders to analyze IT systems and network architecture. Has...Apply For This Job
COMPANY PROFILE Club Car Wash is one of the fastest growing tunnel car wash companies in the United States. We...Apply For This Job
Join the Skyland Grain team today! With roots from one of our parent companies dating back to 1915, Skyland Grain,...Apply For This Job