Parker-Torres Design Inc. is an international mid-sized interior design and interior architectural firm specializing in Hospitality design. We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
We are looking for a full time CAD/Revit Designer with experience creating construction documents using Revit and AutoCAD for commercial hospitality interior design projects. The candidate should be able to work with project managers and designers to develop construction drawing sets for a range of hospitality projects.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited Interior Design or Architecture program
or completion of a certificate program focused AutoCAD/Revit
• 4-7 years of related work experience in a professional Interior Design or Architectural office
• Hospitality design experience preferred
• Familiar with ADA guidelines for interiors
• Advanced in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and Office 365
• Strong written and oral communication, problem solving and time management skills
• NCIDQ, LEED AP, OR LEED GA certification a plus
• Collaborate with project managers and designers to develop plans and details through all
phases of construction drawings from schematic to construction administration.
• Assist project managers and design team coordinating and managing the production of
• Rapidly execute organized and detailed CAD/Revit drawings.
• Create and manage drawing sets with attention to office and project standards.
• Set up and maintain an organized file system for submittals and approvals.
• Review and approve shop drawings and submittals.
• Attend conference calls and on-site meetings
• Interface with general contractor, other design professionals, consultants and vendors as
• Visit job site to perform field verification.
Please provide cover letter, resume and sample portfolio.